Pages

Feb 5, 2012

A wedding card

       While browsing my favorite blogs I found thing lovely wedding card tutorial and decided that I would make it. ( I need to start making some cards in advance instead of waiting till I need one to create one.) It was quick and simple and I was able to make it in the time frame I had before going to my everyday grind..work.
       You can find the tutorial here on youtube. Because I don't have a recipient to give it to yet, I created the card in black and white instead of the bride's colors. Now when I am in need of a wedding card, I have one ready to go.

You'll have to excuse the poor quality photo. I need to set up some sort of area in my room for picture taking. In any event, thanks for stopping by today. Have a fabulous day.
                                                                  Ann

 

No comments:

Post a Comment